[Zope] keeping sql data and catalog in sync?

Kevin Lewandowski kevinsl@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have a large SQL database and have successfully cataloged that
using the nice howto on zope.org.

The problem is that this database is constantly growing. What's
the best way to get new data into the catalog? And how do I
update catalog entries when the database changes? This database
is maintained by a separate app (not Zope).

I could just drop the catalog and re-create it daily but I was
wondering if anyone else has faced this problem before and had
any suggestions.

thanks much

-Kevin