[Zope] RE: How to put a dictionary in REQUEST?

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:41:31 -0700

OK. I didn't describe the problem very well. The REQUEST object does have
dictionaries in it, and you can add a dictionary...

  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('colorAssignment',{})">

... but how can you add keys to a dictionary in REQUEST using DTML?

Clearly you can't
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('colorAssignment[Subject]',nextColor)">

The perlish ...
  <dtml-call "colorAssignment.append[Subject,nextColor]">
...doesn't work either.