[Zope] What would it be your preferred basic Zope installation?

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:00:53 -0500

I'd like to have an idea of the most used products (therefore recommended)
by the community, in order to try them anytime.

Although maybe many of us don't need them yet, it's always a good idea to
play around with the tools preferred by others, after getting to know how
helpul they found them, associated to their features and particular use
cases.

I think I'm asking for an up-to-date product rating, and that's why the
question is proposed as this:
What products would include your preferred basic Zope installation?

Thanks in advance,

Ausum