[Zope] Invalid connection string [Solved!]

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:50:35 -0400

Well, the PoPy developer thierry@nekhem.com Thierry MICHEL asked me to look
at the psql log... I feel like a dope on that one. But I did, and figured out
that I didn't have permission set for my userid to connect to the db through
the TCP/IP ... but I got it together, and now everything works!

Russell