[Zope] ZODB transaction speed on local Zope?

Takashi Linzbichler takashi.linzbichler@smartferret.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:52:12 +0200

Hi,

[guess, it's better to keep on cc'ing to the list ...]

Darran Edmundson wrote:

> > Could it be that you've got wrong or missing localhost - entries on
> > these machines (/etc/hosts on Unix, not sure about Win2000 AFAIR it was
> > \WinNT\drivers\etc\[lm]hosts on NT4)
>
> I've got the following line in my \WinNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file:
>
> 127.0.0.1       localhost
>
> Is that sufficient?  Any help is appreciated.

IMHO yes, but I'm not that good with Win* :-(

I remember seeing hat thread on the list some time ago, may you could
try the list-archives on NIPLTD or zope.org

hth,
	ta
smartferret it-consulting Dipl.-Ing. Linzbichler KEG

Dipl.-Ing. Takashi Veikko Linzbichler
Tannhofweg 28/3
A-8044 Graz, Austria

Tel.:   0316 / 39 89 40 -0