[Zope] zope hangs

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:35:28 -0400

Hi Roman,

This is a log message which is recorded in ZServer/medusa/http_server.py
meaning that the system accept() call threw an error.  This appears to
happen at the OS layer, so I'm not entirely certain what the issue is.
You might try instrumenting the place in the code where it throws the
error with debugging output to get a better understanding of what the
error actually is.

HTH,

- C