[Zope] Zope vs. the Big Boys

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:50:25 +0200

Basically, Zope for you if it's important what you're gonna do. It has more
powers and tweaks and possibilities, and unless you're rich you're gonna
have to get your hands dirty.

Just like with OS's.
At home I still have Windows ME on my laptop. But who cares, I'm only using
it for watching DVD.
"My" server however is a carefully installed Linux, because there it
matters.

Don't forget to consider scalability too.
Read "Delenda Est Junkware" by Philip Greenspun, in Web Publishing.
It's a part of a chapter towards the end.

peter