[Zope] Zope for dvd online shop

Error error@gargl.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:11:28 +0200

---
I like your advice to know when it's a good soluiton to use
Zope to make an online shop wich sell dvd. I'll have 2600
differents dvd. I think, i'll use Zclasses for each DVD. Is
it a good solution mainly for processing time when sorting
DVD by actor or genre or ...
---

yep, seems like a good solution to me. one class and a catalog around it.

i *know* it's better to do it using python, but it's so much easier and
faster to do it using zclasses (and for relatively small amounts of data
(<5000) it doesn't really matter how many millisecs you trim off you code.

imho ;-)

error