[Zope] AutoCAD DWF drawing

Echeverria Rabi, Cristian Rodrigo, TRANSELEC S.A. cer@transelec.cl
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:32:58 -0400

I'am storing in zope, just for test. I checked the mime type and seems
right.
How can I put a reference to my local file system?
I think this is the rigth solution to my problem, because I want to use
reference stored in a database.

> (And as an aside, why the rather cruddy .dwf format?)

with dwf I get small files than with dwg for example and I'am working with
big dwg files (about 7 megs each).

Thanks for your help

Cristian