[Zope] Problems starting zope

Dirk Becker decebe@web.de
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:09:33 +0200

Hi all,
I want to restart zope, but I have some problems doing this. I triet to
extend zope in this way, that I can make a databaseconnection to a
MySQL-database. For this I used ZMySQLDA-2.0.7.tar.gz. After unzipping
this file and installing the database-interface I was able to restart
zope, but it was not possible to add an databaseconnection to my
website, I'm building up in zope. I removed the folder that was created
by unzipping the ZMySQLDA-2.0.7.tar.gz-file and tried it with the
version ZMySQLDA-2.0.6.tar.gz, because this version was recommended in a
book I've read. Then I tried to restart zope, but I got the following
error-message:
[1]3845
pengine:/opt/zope-current # Traceback (innermost last):
    File "/opt/zope-current/z2.py", line 548, in?
    zdaemon.run(sys.argv, os.path.join(CLIENT_HOME, Zpid))
NameError: CLIENT_HOME
[1]+ Exit 1

I don't know very much about zope and its technology, so I hope that
someone can help me, to solve my problem