[Zope] What the f... with bobobase_modification_time in a method of a ZClass ?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:23:47 -0400

This may have something to do with a bug that Evan fixed lately that
only applies to attributes of the Zope root object.

Can you place an instance of the same class in a subfolder and see