[Zope] Attribute Error on Product Initialization

Ronald L. Chichester complaw@hal-pc.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:37:20 -0500

There is probabaly some nuance that I'm missing, but I don't see it.  I have
a product that I'm trying to get going, but I keep getting this nagging
AttributeError on line 8 of my __init__.py file regarding them
manage_addDoctrineAction.  For the life of me, I don't see what the problem
could be.  Any hints anyone?

Here is the __init__.py file...

import Doctrine

def initialize(context):
        """Initialize the Legal Doctrine Product."""

        context.registerClass(
                Doctrine,
                constructors = (
                        Doctrine.manage_addDoctrineForm,
                        Doctrine.manage_addDoctrineAction
                ),
		icon = 'images/Doctrine.jpg'
        )

Here is the Doctrine.py file...

__doc__ = """Legal Doctrine Object"""
__version__ = '0.1'

from OFS import SimpleItem
from Globals import DTMLFile

manage_addDoctrineForm = DTMLFile('doctrine/manage_addDoctrineForm',
globals())

manage_editDoctrineForm = DTMLFile('doctrine/manage_editDoctrineForm',
globals())

class Doctrine(SimpleItem.SimpleItem):

        "Legal Doctrine Object"

        meta_type = 'Legal Doctrine'

        mange_options = (
		{'label': 'Properties', 'action': 'manage_editForm'},
                {'label': 'View', 'action': 'index_html'},
	)

	def __init__(self, id, title, comments, status, thumbs_up, maintainer):
		"Initialize a new instance of the Legal Doctrine object"
		self.id         = id
		self.title      = title
		self.comments   = comments
		self.status     = status
		self.thumbs_up  = thumbs_up
		self.maintainer = maintainer

	# The following is used to display the object's contents...
	index_html = DTMLFile('doctrine/index_html', globals())

	def manage_addDoctrineAction(self, id, title, comments, status, thumbs_up,
maintainer, RESPONSE=None):
		"Add a Doctrine to a folder."
		self._setObject(id, Doctrine(id, title, comments, status, thumbs_up,
maintainer))
		RESONSE.redirect('index_html')

	def manage_editDoctrineAction(self, title, comments, status, thumbs_up,
maintainer, RESPONSE=None):
		"Change the instance values."
		self.title      = title
		self.comments   = comments
		self.status     = status
		self.thumbs_up  = thumbs_up
		self.maintainer = maintainer
		self._p_changed = 1
		RESPONSE.redirect('manage_editDoctrineForm')