[Zope] Outlook -> Zope help needed

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:30:54 -0700

This is really more of an MS Outlook than an Zope question.

I want to provide a view on out Zope Intranet into a special Calendar folder
in Outlook on NT4 Terminal Server. It would be sufficient (not to mention
easier than doing MAPI programming) to periodically export the Calendar
folder to a file, where Zope could read it over the network. Outlook has
such an export function, which you can use if you are sitting at the
keyboard running Outlook. However, I do not see how to invoke the export
function automatically.

Does anyone know how to automatically and periodically make Outlook export a
folder?

-- Thanks
-- Loren