[Zope] Zope/PostgreSQL/PoPy

Antonio Carrasco antoniojezu@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:50:05 +0200

Ok, Jim, Letīs go again...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Penny" <jpenny@universal-fasteners.com>
To: "Antonio Carrasco" <antoniojezu@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope/PostgreSQL/PoPy

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:57:55PM +0200, Antonio Carrasco wrote:

I tried it.

> Also,
> does
> select from Departments where name='<dtml-var name sql_quote>'
> work?

I have tried it.
And I have tried another ways. But nothing. I have been today two hours
making and thinking different ways. My last try is find someone who can make
the query without problems in this list. Farrell seems to be. But in RedHat.
Tomorrow Iīm going to write and specifie all the products version data and
OS used(Itīs Linux, but I canīt remember now more). Thanks again. Jim

Antonio Carrasco

> Also, I worry about Departments.  PostgreSQL is case sensitive.
> You are sure it is created as Departments and not departments?

I think it isnīt either my problem, because I can access the table
Departments with the argument id or writing
select * from Departments where name='nameOfDepartment';