[Zope] Ruling from the bench regarding 'Hotfixes' :)

charlie@blanchardsite.com charlie@blanchardsite.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:50:14 -0700

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 03:03:53PM -0400, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> >From the jargon standpoint, I could see some piece of jargon
> that equals what we currently call "monkey patch" being useful
> as a shorthand amongst product developers (but it should not be
> a word that can be confused with hotfix).

Catching this thread after much has already been said, while
reading "zTweak" sorta popped into my mind as an apt term.

Dunno, would authors feel it too trivializing I wonder...

cheers,
--
charlie blanchard
http://baldguru.com/