[Zope] Can anybody Help?

David Hassalevris bluepaul@bluepaul.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:19:13 -0700

Hey Todd,
Ive been (recently) using CookieCrumbler in order to customize logins
and just as importantly
provide the ability for users to "logout".
So far so good.  Plus its relatively simple to implement.
I fooled around with the standard login stuff and got no where real
fast.
ps - not sure about your compatibility issues.  Im using Zope 2.33
David