[Zope] Re: image hot fix

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-999612534.2a1697@logicetc.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:08:55 -0400

I'll play with that some.  Thanks.

> However I didn't say that IM's output is better than PIL's one, just that
> maybe you could try and test it.

I've read in more than one place on and off this list that suggested IM made
much better resized images.  I'm just trying to reproduce it and compare the
output before I spend time making it work with Photo.

> while not being as python friendly as PIL is, ImageMagick is a lot more
> than PIL, it's a complete toolbox, not just an API.

Agreed.  I wish the python module were up to date.  I only need resizing
anyway, so even PIL is much more than required.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.