[Zope] IE & DreamWeaver Timing Out on ls

Chris Humphries chris@discgear.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:40:52 -0600 (CST)

Hello Zope-a-tiers,
	With IE and Dreamweaver, I keep getting timeouts
 on the directory listing after they login. It seems to
 be a windows client issue i thought, as on my freebsd
 workstation it is as fast as lightning.
	Here is what is running:

		Zope Version:
			 Zope 2.3.2 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
                Python Version:
                	1.5.2 (#1, May 22 2001, 15:55:27) [GCC egcs-2.91.66
			19990314/Linux (egcs-
 		System Platform:
             		linux2
		Ftp Server:
			Medusa Async V1.13

	These errors do not make any sence, well at least to me
 now. I mean the server is obviously working, and I, of course,
 thought it was a client issue. Yet the error is the same on all
 the win2k pro workstations I try this from, so I am thinking it
 is a bigger problem, though I may be wrong :)
	Any help with this would greatly be appreciated, and I
 thank you in advance. BTW, I am working with rdmurray on a full
 e-com zope production site, using the above and pgsql.

Thanks,
Chris Humphries
Systems/Network Administrator
CD3 Storage Systems, Inc.