[Zope] Tips on hardening

Paz paz@chello.nl
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:07:32 +0200

Hi all,

I'd just like to ask for some basic tips one may suggest on site
hardening. What I mean is that my boss tells me due to an oncoming
conference, we should expect a huge ramp up in hits per day. More like
from 200 hits per day to 20,000 hits per day. I cant say I've ever
worked on a site of that magnitude, and I wouldn't know what to look at
first as far as reliability testing. So far the site uses
SQLSession0.3.0 (which I would like to change now to CoreSessionTracking
and psycopg 0.99.4. Any tips on what I examine for reliability would be
greatly appreciated.. If there are any...

p.s. Is there a CoreSessionTracking version available in the 2.4.x
range?

Thanks,
Paz