[Zope] Re: Czech Zope portal

David Pravec dave@dodejto.cz
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:15:46 +0200

Hello ViNyL!

There is really a need for cz zope related site(s).
I'd like to start such (CMF) portal and community soon.
I think that we should cooperate to achieve our goals and work just once.

We (cz zope community) sure need czech documentation, books, training,
support and good public relations.
I have been talking with some people and there is possibility to create some
organization (not just web Members) to help each other and to be stronger.

I am open to idea to be part of bigger international effort to create truly
international zope community...

Please mail/icq me and take my invitation to drink a beer with me in Brno.

       David Pravec

David Pravec,  icq uin 103035730
www.zope.org/Members/alekibango
www.dodejto.cz/kontakt.htm