[Zope] Tips on hardening

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:36:35 -0400

I'd suggest waiting for CST 0.9.  There are bugs in 0.8's RAM-based
session data container that I have to solve before releasing 0.9, and
that's the main reason why it's not out yet.  If you do want to use 0.8,
there is a (simple) patch for 0.8 that I've sent to the list a few times
already... but please use an external data container if you do.