[Zope] ZClass views and manage_ methods

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:09:36 +0000

>I havent messed with external classes (since I am new to SQL), but they
>sound interesting and ...hmmm, safer.
>
>Can you include all the methods and images that you get with ObjectManager?
>any good source of info on this?

Pretty sure you can do anything with external classes/methods that
you can do with TTW ZClasses and methods, plus a whole lot more.

Using a RDBMS is really a different way of looking at things.

I have more experience using relational databases, so it feels
more familiar and safer, but I do feel drawn to the whole object
database paradigm. I am sure that for some applications it will
be much cleaner, faster and easier.