[Zope] RESPONSE.write()

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:38:00 +0200 (CEST)

Peter Bengtsson writes:
 > Where can I find more info on using RESPONSE.write() ?
 >
 > Searched both mother zope.org and nipltd.
>From "ZPublisher.HTTPResponse.write":

    def write(self,data):
        """\
        Return data as a stream

        HTML data may be returned using a stream-oriented interface.
        This allows the browser to display partial results while
        computation of a response to proceed.

        The published object should first set any output headers or
        cookies on the response object.

        Note that published objects must not generate any errors
        after beginning stream-oriented output.

 > I'm basically looking for a better solution than:
That's no use case for "RESPONSE.write"!

Dieter