[Zope] DocumentLibrary problem

Sion Morris pss086@bangor.ac.uk
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:08:13 +0100

Hi,

In the z2.py script I have (temporarily) changed the user Zope runs
under to a user I know can use wvWare; 'ps -auf' confirms this, but
alas still no View Plain Text.

Anything else I can try?

Regards,

Sion

At 11:49 PM +0400 30/8/01, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Sion Morris wrote:
>>  sysadmin@psycats:~ > wvWare enwsion.doc
>>  Diagnostic: (./wvWare.c:1139) Attempt to open wvHtml.xml failed,
>>  using /usr/local/share/wv/wvHtml.xml
>>    Diagnostic: (./wvWare.c:382) config file not found
>>
>>  But, if the command is given in /wv/xml/ it works. So, I copied,
>>  /wv/xml/*.xml (which includes wvHtml.xml) to /usr/local/share/wv/.
>>  Running as the same user as Zope, wvWare now works from the command
>  > line. (To run wvText the execute permission had to be set.) But, View
>  > Plain Text in Zope doesn't.
>>
>>  Does anyone have any ideas? SuSe 7.0 Intel, wvWare 0.6.5.
>
>    Files permissions (so that you can read the *.xml files but Zope cannot)?
>
>Oleg.
>----
>      Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru
>            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.

Computer Support
Sion Morris
School of Psychology                       Ysgol Seicoleg
University of Wales, Bangor                Prifysgol Cymru Bangor
Tel: 01248 382469
Fax: 01248 382599