[Zope] help!!! problem with caching zope generated pages

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:20:01 -0400

robert,

how exactly does a user "switch the langauge" on the site?

i suggest you make it so that the script that sets the new language cookie
does a RESPONSE.redirect to where the user just came from, that way the
page should be reloaded OK.

and if the cache still complains you could also add a little meaningless
query string to the URL in the redirect, that will force reload because
the browser thinks this is a different page.

jens