[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:20:54 -0500

Ron, kudos for the new interface's options for storage and image processing
engines.

I've been trying to get ImageMagick to work with Photo product on my Winbox,
but I haven't succeeded. Are there special arrangements needed to make them
work together? I'm using the IM's binaries for Win2K installed at drive C,
wich do have convert.exe, and I've put the whole folder in the system path.
As there is another convert.exe before in the same path (I suppose it's
needed by Win2000, because its placed in the system32 folder), I've tried
renaming convert.exe from IM to another name, and also its references in
Photo.py, but its the same. (error message below)

Hope there's a workaround for this   :)

Thanks in advance,

Ausum

Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: popen2

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  a.. The URL may be incorrect.
  b.. The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  c.. A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line
221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File H:\ARCHIV~1\ZOPE232\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_addPhoto)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addPhoto)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 491, in manage_addPhoto
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 346, in _makeDisplayPhotos
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 341, in _makeDisplayPhoto
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 323, in _resize
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
AttributeError: (see above)