[Zope] help!!! problem with caching zope generated pages

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:44:39 -0700

You might also try an implementation that does not have the same URL for
pages in different languages; e.g.

http://www.mysite.com/ge/folder/index_html

http://www.mysite.com/en/folder/index_html

That way there won't be a caching problem. The technique has been discussed
in other threads regarding multilingual sites. I understand there is a
mailing list specifically for Zope internationalization, but I don't
remember where.

-- Loren