[Zope] using mysql LOAD command

hamzatk@3dresearch.com hamzatk@3dresearch.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:51:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have my zope server and mysql server at the remote site.

I can logged in to my zope server from my local computer but yet to log to
mysql server.

I have already created a table into database inside mysql server at the
remote site through the Mysql database connection created inside the zope
server.

I didn't want to use INSERT COMMAND to store values into this table (for
obvious reasons) so i would have preferred LOAD command. I have already
tried these ffg. from the Mysql database connection management screen but
all failed..

LOAD DATA FROM "C:\text.txt" INTO TABLE test
error :ProgrammingError
Error Value: (1064, 'You have an error in your SQL syntax near
\'from "c:\\text.txt" into table test\' at line 1')

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "text.txt" INTO TABLE test
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "c:\text.txt" INTO TABLE test
error:The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /jambng_db/manage_test.
Reason: Document contains no data

Please assist.

regards.

kamal