[Zope] HELP!! Crazy Problem!

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:46:58 -0500

Sorry, I sent a null reply by mistake a minute ago.

[Ben Ocean]

> Hi;
> I've built a sophisticated Web site on Zope for a client that displays
> *just fine* for me but screws up for them. We're all using the same OS and
> browser. They get 404 error messages for the inline frames and sometimes
> get broken links for the images!
> http://constructioncalc.com/
> How do I trouble-shoot this?

First, try out as many browsers and operating systems as you can.  I just
found out it doesn't work on NS 4.73/Win2000, and does work on IE5.5
SP2/Win2000 and Mozilla 0.9.6/Win2000.

On NS 4.73, the left hand panel doesn't fill with the controls, but no
broken images.

There could be problems with some versions of IE 5.0 and 5.5 below SP2, I
would think, but this sounds more like a firewall or caching thing.

Tom P