[Zope] Re: TypeError: loop over non-sequence (Was: Logfiles)

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:32:41 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Wolfram Kerber wrote:

> in class MyFolder you should remove the line '__implements__ = Folder'
Well, this helps!

> or replace 'Folder' with an interface ;-)
Well it was copied from Zope Developers Guide and I perhaps missinterpreted
something because I'm a Python beginner.

Just to understand things right:  Would you suggest using an interface?
I found some interfaces in

      /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/OFSP/help

Namely Folder.py would perhaps be the right thing to use.  (I thought it
would be used in my __implements__ statement which was obviousely wrong.)

Kind regards

         Andreas.