[Zope] Printing HTML

Paul Zwarts redfred5@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:07:59 +0100

<P>I'm dearly sorry that this is html. I cant send email except through hotmail, but I need some advice....</P>
<P>I'm creating large variable sized tables and I need to try and solve two problems. These tables are printed out and I want the following from the HTML:</P>
<P>1) To be able to print the bgcolor of the table cell. Using &lt;dtml-if sequence-even&gt; and such to alternately color the rows. I want this to show in the print as well</P>
<P>2) To be able to tell the printer to have the column head at the top of each printed page.</P>
<P>Are these things even remotley possible in HTML from zope? Perhaps I need to be exporting the html into Excel where it is formatted more to do this?</P>
<P>Thanks much for any advice,</P>