[Zope] Web reporting

Jeff Sacksteder jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:49:47 -0500

I have recently been generating web reports from relational data in our ERP
system and would like to process the results a little more than what I can
accomplish with SQL alone. Are there any reporting packages available for
Zope that are similar in spirit to Crystal Reports or anything like that?
I'd like to have a few basic functions like sum and average, etc. I could do
this in python, but I would think this kind of thing should be a Product
that everyone can use. Does such a thing already exist somewhere?