[Zope] More about problems between 2-3-1 and 2-4-3

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:10:57 -0500

Note that everything still works, but it will be slower and will
complain at you until you go to each of these things and resave them.
SOmeone came up with a script a while ago that did this.