[Zope] Using Zope with Amaya HELP

Norman Khine soraya@o-a-l.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:30:46 -0000

Hi,
I am following the example Using Zope with Amaya, Dreamweaver, and Other
WYSIWYG Tools http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZPT3

All seems to be working, until I get to edit the WYSIWYG index_html in
Amaya. Here is what I've done:

1) Created the mock up file in the Amaya editor
2) created the index_html file in zope
3) saved the mockup file in
http://192.168.0.2:8080/FileLib/index_html/source.html
4) added the python script and altered the ZPT as discussed in the how-to

ALL works well till this point, but now, I want to enhance the index_html
page and make it look better ;^)

I made a simple change, but everytime I try to save the file I get the
following error:

Save As
Document Location
http://192.168.0.2:8080/FileLib/index_html/source.html

Confirm

Saving to http://192.168.0.2:8080/FileLib/index_html/source.html seems
corrupted, ignore?

If I ignore the error, it works and if I cancel the action the file still
gets saved and the changes take place.

My questions are, this error is it to do with Amaya? I presume it must be!

Also how do you call the source.html file from Dreamweaver? Dreamweaver can
see index_html but I don't seem to be able to figure how to use it without
going Zope -> Amaya -> Dreamweaver -> Amaya ->Zope route?

Thanks

Norman

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz/**/z|**/^^\**|z|*|zzz|*|z|*|zzzzzzz mailto:norman@khine.net
zzzzz/**/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|****/*/zz|*****|zzz purley
z/******/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|*|^^zzzzz|*|^^^|zzz UK
zzZ/**/zzzz|**\^^/**|z|*|zzzzzzz|*|zzzzzzz
z/^^^^^^/zzzz\^^^^/zzz|^|zzzzzzz|^^^^^^^|z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz