[Zope] Zope EMarket

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:48:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I tried to make the Zope related Debian packages for the future Debian 3.0
distribution up to date.  When I tried to install the product Zope
EMarket I've got the following Traceback:

Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/EMarket
Import Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 563, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/EMarket/__init__.py", line 12, in ?
    import EMarket
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/EMarket/EMarket.py", line 23, in ?
    from Globals import HTMLFile, MessageDialog, Persistent, DateTime
ImportError: cannot import name DateTime

I'm using

     zope version 2.4.2
     zpatterns version 0.4.3p2

Any fix for that problem available?