[Zope] E-shops ??

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:48:28 -0600

>So i develop another. It uses ZODB for storage, ZMI for management interface,
>and now CoreSessionTracking for shopping cart data storage.
>No other Zope Product or any RDBMS required.

This is not good. You should use other Zope Products; this way we stop
reinventing the wheel. Heck you should take the shop which comes closest
and totally redo it and send in the patch or start supporting. That is Open
Source!

>I can send you more details about my not-yet-ready cart if you're interested .

You know that Zope 2.5 comes with a shopping cart example...

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter