[Zope] Squishdot absolute_url question

Richard Hewison Richard.Hewison@luton.ac.uk
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:47:08 +0000

--=_F9A4DD5C.EB8AE634

We've been busy customising Squishdot, and we are currently looking at the =
emails sent out to posters of articles.
=20
As it stands, Squishdot sends an email to the poster when a reply to their =
message has been posted (assuming that they have enabled the option in the =
AddPosting form to receive such email notifications). At the foot of the =
email is a link to an option to turn off notifications for further =
messages relating to the reply. However, what we want is for an option to =
turn off the notification for replies to the original message, not the =