[Zope] stability of zope?

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:48:50 -0800 (PST)

-> As an alternate view, I have had great success running zope 2.3.x
-> and 2.4.x on NT 4, sp6a.

	I find this interesting.  Any corporate "testimonial" (such as
those from Microsoft or Sun) is always heavily skewed towards the positive
end--there is no qualification or "however" in the soundbite.

	But here in the Zope community, the testimonials are brutally
honest and fairly technical in nature.

	If somebody is looking to impress a pointy-haired boss, then maybe
they should give D.C. a call and ask for one of their brochures...?  I'd
hate to see a competitor defeat Zope because of a lack of marketing
blather.

--Derek