[Zope] Zope with IIS using NT security, remote user mode

Michael Wills Michael@ortv.com.tw
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:22:25 +0800

Hello all:

I was kindly reminded not to send messages in HTML format. Many thanks for
the reminder. It took a while to figure out how to turn it off. Sorry for
the nuisance.

I am wondering if anyone can point me to information about setting up Zope
to run in remote user mode. I am trying to get Zope to work with IIS and use
NT security. I have followed the documentation but haven't been successful.
The only thing I can think of is remote user mode. I am not sure exactly
what that is or how to properly set it up.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael