[Zope] RE: Zope 2.4.3 crashing continually

Jin Choi jsc@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:23:49 -0500

I was able to get consistent Zope failures on Solaris w/ DCOracle2 by
disconnecting and reconnecting the connection in the Product management
interface. If I run the server without the zdaemon, it prints that there
was an interrupted system call on a "select()".

Dario, this is Zope 2.4.3 running with Python 2.1.1 on a Solaris 2.8
server, with Oracle 8.1.7 and the latest recently released DCOracle2
driver.

This is the first I've heard about Python 2.1 and Solaris not getting
along. Is 2.2 any better?