[Zope] PythonWin and Zope

Sam Collett Sam.Collett@gp-b81091.trent.nhs.uk
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:00:18 -0000

Running z2.py using PythonWin2.2a2, with the parameter -D I get the
following:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\z2.py, line 564, in ?
    (Object: ZLogger)
  File <string>, line 1, in ?
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 21, in ?
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\__init__.py, line 13, in ?
ImportError: DLL load failed: One of the library files needed to run this
application cannot be found.

How could I fix this problem - does anyone have experience with ActivePython
and Zope?

I am running Windows 98 Second Edition, with ActivePython installed in
C:\Python22
If it is not compatible with ActivePython 2.2, then would downloading
ActivePython 2.1.1 work? Anyone used ActivePython?

I use ActivePython as it makes it easier to use in Windows.