[Zope] Zope and restricted access for different users

Flip Hoedemaeker flip@keydp.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:53:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm a new Zope user so bear with me....

What I would like to do is create a specific set of users who will be
redirected to specific subfolders according to the login and password they
provide, starting from a main portal. I've tried with the acl_user system,
but I don't seem to be able to get it right. I'm getting confused with the
differences in authorisation, permission, etc. I'm only concerned with
people actually accessing (viewing) the specific parts of a site. Can
somebody point me into a starting direction here?

Flip