[Zope] Zclasses only for use in product management folder ?

Markus Kuhn markus_kuhn@gmx.de
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:47:43 +0100 (MET)

I've created a Zclass which I want to use in other folders outside the
product management folder. Now every time I want to add the product via "Add..."
<name of zclass>, I get an alert to authenticate myself again. Now when I
enter my username/pw again, I get the message that it's not the right user
information and I don't get access to this ressource.
Even if I create a new user in the user folder of the Zclass in the product
management folder, I can't log on with this user again.

1. Why is Zope asking me for new authentification ?
I couldn't find anything about it in any documentation ...

2. If I have to give new or change user rights to this Zclass, where can I
add a user or where do I have to change the rights for adding this Zclass in
other folders ?

Thank you,
Markus

mk@rapideffect.de