[Zope] can't grant anonymous access

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:59:05 -0800

Hi,=20
=20
I am using CMF and have given anonymous every privilege in the root
(after finding myself a bit frustrated), and I still get a login screen
when I go to any page except the home page. I have given anonymous
EVERYTHING, and in just about every folder, class, or object of any sort
that I have used or might be accessing in the site. The actions_box
shows the extended options that should only be visible to the site
admin, so the permissions are recognized there, at least. I have looked
for documentation/posts on this (I'm sure there must be many), but all I
find is advice on squishdot config or long python scripts to set
permissions. There is an easier/less time consuming way than that, I
hope.
=20
Simply stated, is there something I need to do to allow anonymous to see
my pages in addition to allowing view and access portal content? (and
checking every $#&^%! box in the whole app)=20
=20
Thanks,
Josh