[Zope] unable to instanciate product instance

Jerry McRae Jerry McRae <jerry@usd1.com>
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:34:13 -0800

Hi Zopeople,

I did a silly thing.  I was testing something in my product class, and I
foolish put a lambda method in my class.  Consequently, the class no
longer works, AND I cannot display the containing folder because it
breaks trying to restore the class.  I could find no related items in
the list.

How do I delete items from my folder if I cannot display the folder?

--Jerry
 /\_/\    Jerry McRae       \|||/       mail safely: The Bat! 1.53d
(~o o~)  (stuck in win98)   (. .)       Zope v2.4.1  - dryer than golf
(     ) / Where am I going, and what am I doing in this handbasket?