[Zope] Photo 1.2.3 Released (was: memory leak problems)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1009436869.b61870@logicetc.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:07:49 -0500

Ok.  It doesn't appear that SourceForge has any simple way to do this, so
I'm going to skip it for now.

I did, however, go ahead and release Photo 1.2.3, which is only a bug fix
release (see CHANGES.txt).

There is no memory leak in prior releases (in case anyone is misled by the
subject), but the discussion of memory use problems in the old Photo product
nudged me to go ahead and release this.  I highly recommend ExtImage users
upgrade (and let me know if you have any problems).

  http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/Photo

Enjoy!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.