[Zope] RE: jcNTUserFolder

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:34:19 -0800

Sorry - I'm using zope 2.4.2, win2k, python 2.1.1 with win32.

-----Original Message-----
From: Meilicke, Scott
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 1:33 PM
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: jcNTUserFolder

Hi,

I'm trying to use the new 0.2.2 jcNtUserFolder, but I'm having difficulties.

How do I specify an NT user that can access zope?  If I go to the contents
tab, and add a user: domain\username - without specifying anything other
than the username (password, etc.), it seems to be added.  However, I cannot
them log in to the site with either domain\username or just username.  I
have setup the default NT domain as my domain.

I can use version 0.0.8 just fine...

Not sure what else to try.

Thanks - Scott
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.