[Zope] More VHM + apache + images trouble

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:32:00 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Evan Simpson wrote:

> Timothy Wilson wrote:
>
> > Yes, it's there. My understanding is that the VirtualHostMonster doesn't
> > need a particular id. Is that correct? My VHM is called 'QwerkRoot'.
>
> This is correct.  When I simulate the RewriteRule by visiting:
>
> http://www.qwerk.org:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.qwerk.org:80/Wilson/VirtualHostRoot/
>
> ...everything works fine.  Looking back at your RewriteRule, I see that
> you're missing the ":80".  That should fix it.

Thanks Evan. That did it. I must have inadvertently deleted that at some
point while I was trying to figure out what was wrong. You rock!

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com