[Zope] dtml-if

Dirk Datzert Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:29:23 +0100

This is not a dtml-if/dtml-elif problem this is a misunderstound
if/elif/then construct.

You got all Errors Except 'NotFound' sent thru the first dtml-if, and
the 'NotFound' error is sent thru the dtml-elif of 'LoginRequired'. You
can remove all other statements and the result will be the same.

Define a list of your unwanted error_types like this:

error_types = [ 'NotFound',''LoginRequired',...]

your if have to something like this:

if not ( error_type in error_types ):
   sysad_send_process

Regards,