[Zope] Where are the files?

Allen May allen.may@mcsinet.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:04:42 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18FB9.5C942920

I'm walking through the Zope tutorial and just uploaded an image through
Zope. I just searched my computer and did not find that file. It displays on
the page, so I know it uploaded...

Is it in the Database?

Thanks

-Allen

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18FB9.5C942920

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>Where are the files?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm walking through the Zope tutorial and just =
uploaded an image through Zope. I just searched my computer and did not =
find that file. It displays on the page, so I know it =
uploaded...</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is it in the Database?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Allen</FONT>